SplashDayz strives to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience. Listed below are the park rules to be aware of during your visit. In addition, please be aware that each attraction has posted rules for your safety. Please read and follow all ride rules. Thank you for your help keeping SplashDayz safe!!
1. Please do not enter the park with coolers, food, beverages, radios, external music, pets, drones or glass. Cooler passes are available for purchase at the front gate.
2. Ride restrictions do apply. Please read all signs and listen to all lifeguard instructions before riding. Persons not following ride rules are subject to removal from the park.
3. Personal floatation devices, toys, swim masks, snorkels, flippers and mermaid fins will not be allowed in the attractions or pools. Only coast guard approved flotation devices are allowed.
4. Smoking (including e-cigs) and all tobacco products are not permitted inside the park.
5. Appropriate swimwear is required & determined by management. No pants, visible undergarments, transparent attire, denim, thongs, G-strings or Brazilian style suits are allowed. **Splash Dayz reserves final approval and the right to refuse any garments or swimwear.**
6.Parents/Guardians are responsible for their children who chose to exit the park unattended. Splash Dayz recommends that guests 15 years old or younger be accompanied by an adult at all times.
7. Some attractions may require riders to be free of rivets, life vests, footwear and eyewear.
8. Splash Dayz is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged articles. Lost and found is located at the Cash Control Office. Please designate a group meeting spot as we are unable to page guests.
9. Please no running or horse playing. Aggressive or abusive behavior and profanity are not permitted.
10. All rides and attractions close fifteen minutes before park closing.
11. Please no diving. Underwater breath holding activities are not permitted.
12. Please do not drink the pool water.
13. Coastguard approved life vests are provided and we recommend weak or non-swimmers wear a life vest at all times. Life vests are available on a first come, first serve basis.
14. Lifeguard testing/training is an ongoing part of our safety program. Use of submersible mannequins and live active guests may occur during your visit.
15. Diaper aged children must wear a waterproof swim diaper in order to participate in attractions. Please do not change diapers on the pool deck or tables. Please dispose of dirty diapers appropriately.
16. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Hours and attraction availability are subject to change without notice. General admission tickets are not valid for special events.
17. The bearer of the ticket or pass relinquishes to Splash Dayz the right to use his or her photo in advertising and/or sales promotions, including but not limited to social media, print, video, or television, without compensation.
18. Ticket or Season Pass is required for admission. Wristband must accompany ticket or pass for re-entry. RE-admission is not guaranteed based on park capacity numbers.
WARNING: PATRON RESPONSIBILITY
THERE ARE INHERENT RISKS IN THE PARTICPATION OF ANY RIDE, DEVICE OR ATTRACTION. PATRONS BY PARTICIPATION, ACCEPT THE RISKS INHERENT IN SUCH PARTICIPATION OF WHICH THE ORDINARY PRUDENT PERSON IS AWARE. PATRONS HAVE A DUTY TO EXERCISE GOOD JUDGEMENT AND ACT IN A RESPONSIBLE MANNER WHILE USING THE RIDE, DEVICE OR ATTRACTION AND TO OBEY ALL ORAL AND WRITTEN WARNINGS, OR BOTH, PRIOR TO OR DURING PARTICIPATION OR BOTH.
PATRONS HAVE A DUTY TO NOT PARTICIPATE IN OR ON ANY RIDE, DEVICE OR ATTRACTION WHEN UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS OR ALCOHOL.
PATRONS HAVE A DUTY TO PROPERLY USE ALL RIDE OR DEVICE SAFETY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED.